TacFire Official Product, 1-4×24 tactical CQB rifle scope with dot reticle is constructed of one solid piece of T6 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. It is fog proof with shock resistant housing, nitrogen purged with O-ring sealed. It features tri-illumination with 3 adjustable intensity settings to select from & it also includes a cantilever scope base mount. Green fused, multi-coated & scratch resistant lens for high quality light transfer & superior clarity. This scope is great for use in close quarter combat, fast target acquisition & also for long range shooting. Includes removable flip-up lens covers. Scope Specs: Magnification: 1X-4X, Objective: 24mm, Tube Diameter: 30mm, Eye Relief: 3.5″, Exit Pupil: 13.4mm at 1x and 4.4mm at 4x, FOV: 112′ at 1X -25.5′ at 4X, M.O.A: 1/2, Lens Coating: Green, Battery: CR2032, Length: 10.25″, Net Weight: 21.9 oz. Cantilever mount is constructed of T6 6061 aluminum with anodized, matte black finish. 1″ Saddle height, comes with one extra short top rail for attaching small accessories. Will fit most weaver /picatinny style rails. Quick detach mount with adjustable tension. Mini Red Dot: Constructed of T6 6061 aluminum. Red Illuminated, with two brightness settings to select from. Magnification: 1X, Objective: 23.5×16.8, Eye Relief: Unlimited, Click Value at100 yds: 1 MOA, Dot Size: 3 MOA, Reticle: Dot, Dimension: L 1.875″x H 1.3″xW 1.1″, Net Weight: 1.8 oz.
- TacFire Official Product, 1-4×24 tactical CQB rifle scope with tri-illuminated red/green/blue dot, laser etched glass reticle
- Scope is constructed of durable T6 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Fog proof with shock resistant housing, nitrogen purged with O-ring sealed. The lens in the scope is Green, multi-coated & scratch resistant to provide high quality light transfer for best clarity
- 1″ Saddle height cantilever mount comes with one extra short top rail for attaching small accessories
- Included in package: Micro dot, scope ring adaptor mount, removable flip-up lens covers, lens polishing cloth and battery
There are no reviews yet.